A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Vote_lcapThe Golden Gates, the black walls. Voting_barThe Golden Gates, the black walls. Vote_rcap 
Leon
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Vote_lcapThe Golden Gates, the black walls. Voting_barThe Golden Gates, the black walls. Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
The Golden Gates, the black walls. 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
The Golden Gates, the black walls. 1zbao7o
The Golden Gates, the black walls. X3s705
The Golden Gates, the black walls. 2rnbuqo
The Golden Gates, the black walls. 35mk6rt
The Golden Gates, the black walls. 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterThe Golden Gates, the black walls. 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

The Golden Gates, the black walls.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm

There is a gate that shines like the sun! But the wall is black, also tainted with darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
Shadow's Soliders
Shiyounonai Zetsumi

Character sheet
HP:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue83/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)
Strength:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue78/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (78/1000)
Intelligence:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue83/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 pm

*Soren walks towards the walk looking past the door getting blind from it's shining gleam and he growls at the door* "Ugh so bright...and powerful....what is this place...and what is the black walls for this....makes no sense.."
Back to top Go down
Yoho Aruto
General of Shadow Army
Yoho Aruto

Character sheet
HP:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue50/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Strength:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue60/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)
Intelligence:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue42/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Yoho appeared through the shadows, well hidden, smirking like he found his prey.
"Another chosen one? Hmmp... This one won't be a problem..." Yoho said, grinning as he begin to disappeared into the shadow.
"Expect me angel." he whispered dangerously, disappearing completely.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue41/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue31/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue36/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

I teleported right a couple of seconds as yoho disappeared "soren"i yelled running to him "soren it's him he's out we have to stop him before he starts to kill people"I said then walking backwards "i will tell you later first i have to catch him"i said then running and teleporting away.
Back to top Go down
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
Shadow's Soliders
Shiyounonai Zetsumi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
The Golden Gates, the black walls. Left_bar_bleue78/1000The Golden Gates, the black walls. Empty_bar_bleue  (78/1000)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

*Sorengetting caught off guard jumped and sighs* "What did I say about yelling at me and I figured Iam not stupid* "Soren said rewind time to look at the man somewhat gaining the looks of him*
Back to top Go down
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Ayumi flew toward the gate, smiling at how the gate shine sooo brightly.
"Good Evening my lady." A guard said, bowing down.
"Oh! No need to bow Saki." she said laughing as she got a ruffle on her head from him.
"Well, better make the place look good, he's not happy with you being gone for the meetings." Saki said, raising an eyebrow with a mischevous grin.
Ayumi laughed and said.
"Yeah, I know but that what makes it fun about him." And she grinned also.
"Well, better get ballroom ready!" Ayumi said, marching proudly in the place.
Saki just rolled his eye and continue looking out for the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Gates, the black walls.   The Golden Gates, the black walls. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Gates, the black walls.
Page 1 of 1