A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
The Instrument Room Vote_lcapThe Instrument Room Voting_barThe Instrument Room Vote_rcap 
Leon
The Instrument Room Vote_lcapThe Instrument Room Voting_barThe Instrument Room Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
The Instrument Room 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
The Instrument Room 1zbao7o
The Instrument Room X3s705
The Instrument Room 2rnbuqo
The Instrument Room 35mk6rt
The Instrument Room 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterThe Instrument Room 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

The Instrument Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

The Instrument Room Empty
PostSubject: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:38 am

This place got a lot of kind of instrument From a Piano to a Violin to many more instruments. There are many rumors about that they heard someone playing the Piano even though no one is around and plus, one of the Piano are locked.

Let's make music and bring joy within it. You can bond with your instrument and I hope you bond with other cause of this music...~ GOD of Eternal Blue

The Instrument Room Hpim0110

Theme Song: World Map
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue20/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Strength:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue15/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)
Intelligence:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue20/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

*pulls Akuma in and sits down a the piano, starting to play a song from memory and sings along to it*
"It has been so long since we have talked. I hope things are still the same. Hoping they will never change. Cause what we have can't be replaced. Don't let our memories fade away. Keep me in your heart for always. You made me believe that I can do almost anything. You stood right by me. Through the tears, through everything. I'll rememeber you. And baby that's forever true. You're the one that I'll always miss. Never thought it would feel like this. I'll be there for you. No matter what you're goin' through. In my heart you'll always be, forever baby. I'll rememeber you..."
Back to top Go down
http://cresentmoon.darkbb.com
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
The Instrument Room Left_bar_bleue15/1000The Instrument Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm

*continues playing and singing*
"I promise you I won't forget the times we've shared, the tears we've cried. You'll always be the sun in my sky. It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday. Even though we go separate ways. You made me believe that I can do almost anything. Stood right by me. Through the tears, through everything. I'll remember you. And baby that's forever true. You're the one that I'll always miss. Never thought it would feel like this. I'll be there for you. No matter what you're goin' through. In my heart you'll always be, forever baby. I'll rememeber you..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm

*still playing and singing*
"If the day should come that you need someone. I will be there. Don't ever let there be a doubt in your mind. Cause I'll remember you. I'll remember you. And baby, that's forever true. You're the one that I'll always miss. Never thought it would feel like this. I'll be there for you. No matter what you're goin' through. In my heart you'll always be, forever baby. I'll rememeber you."
*slows down*
"Forever baby, I'll remember you..."
*streches the word "you"*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm

*stumbles backwards in surprise*
h-How'd you do that?
*tips her head to the side*
Do what?
Play that song... and sing it... How? I thought you lost all of your memories?
*tips her head to the side agian and smiles at Akuma*
There are some things people never forget...
*stands up and sqeezes his hand*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm

*looks at her, dumbfounded*
Wow...
*sits down and start to play the opening to Tsubasa, Blaze while singing*
*sings along*
*looks over his shoulder at her, still singing*
She didn't forget this either...
*smiles, still singing*
How could I...? Music... is about the only thing I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 pm

*finishes the song and says to Tenshi*
Can you remember any other songs?
*nods and sits down at the piano, playing "Lost Wings" also from Tusbasa*
*stands over her, amazed*
How... can she do that?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm

*finishes playing the song and says*
I'm not sure... But, maybe... If you could sing... I could try to remember you...
*nods and sings "Thunder"*
*jumps at the thunder crackling outside*
ah!
*runs over to Akuma, burying her face in his chest*
I'm scared...
*keeps singing, but strokes her hair comfortingly*
It's okay...
*whines, scared as another lightning bolt flashes*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 pm

*looks up at Akuma then presses her cheek to his chest, whimpering*
Nii-sama...
*cries*
*strokes her hair*
Don't cry, Tenshi... It's okay...
*hugs her tighter*
She called me her brother... It's a step... I guess...
*looks at Tenshi, drying her tears*
Hey, now... There's a dinner coming up... I suggest you go...
*looks up at Akuma*
Will Nii-sama come with me?
*nods*
Then, I'll go...

Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 pm

*rubs his eyes and notices Tenshi asleep on his chest*
Hmm...? Oh, we must've fallen asleep...
*smiles and whispers*
I love you Tenshi... I hope you can somehow figure that out...
*lays her down beside him and kisses her lips softly once*
*blinks her eyes open*
Hmm?
*sits up and blinks*
*sits up too*
NII-SAMA!
*glomps Akuma*
*is glomped and laughs*
Tenshi...
*gasps and falls backward*
Ah! Gomen nesi!
*hugs her*
It's all good... No need to apologize...
*smiles at her*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 pm

*looks at Akuma*
Nii-sama, do you remember what I was like before I forgot everything?
*nods*
I do... But, that's the past. Let's focus on the present. So...
*notices a butterfly*
Ooh! Pretty!
*chases it*
*smiles at Tenshi and shakes his head*
Tenshi... I love you, but you are a dork...
*looks at Akuma, hurt*
Why do you want to hurt my feelings?
*begins to cry*
*hugs her*
I'm sorry...
Smooth move dude, you made her cry!
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 am

*twirls around in her new dress*
What do you think, Nii-sama?
*is speechless in surprise*
*looks at Akuma sadly*
You don't like it?
*smiles and embraces Tenshi, whispering in her ear*
You look gorgeous, love.
*blushes*
Really?
*kisses her cheek softly and nods*

Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 pm

*giggles, leading Akuma into the room*
Sweetheart... Where are you taking me?
*laughs a little as Tenshi sits him on the bench of the piano*

You'll see...
*starts playing the theme to Vampire Knight*
You might recognize the melody...
*giggles*

*nods and starts to hum the theme*
*sings the theme in a slightly higher pitch*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 am

*smiles at Akuma*
So...

*smiles at Tenshi*
You know any other songs?

*blinks*
I taught myself how to play dear you cry... Minus the cicadas of course...

*smiles*
Let's hear that then.

*starts to play and sing*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

*smiles and sits down, softly humming to herself*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Newcomer
Tenshi

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm

*still sitting, looking out the window*
Beautiful day, huh?
*a bird flies in and sits on her shoulder*
*giggles like a child*
Birdie!
*chases the bird around the room, laughing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Instrument Room   The Instrument Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down