A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
Frozen pathway(open) Vote_lcapFrozen pathway(open) Voting_barFrozen pathway(open) Vote_rcap 
Leon
Frozen pathway(open) Vote_lcapFrozen pathway(open) Voting_barFrozen pathway(open) Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
Frozen pathway(open) 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
Frozen pathway(open) 1zbao7o
Frozen pathway(open) X3s705
Frozen pathway(open) 2rnbuqo
Frozen pathway(open) 35mk6rt
Frozen pathway(open) 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterFrozen pathway(open) 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

Frozen pathway(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matori
Newcomer
Matori

Frozen pathway(open) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Matori walked throught the forest each step she took another tree was turned to ice and the ground shook of cold as the path got colder. Matori smiled, she felt at home
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue41/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue31/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue36/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm

I walked through the forest looking way different. It seemed it showed my 3rd form in the black forest. If you were on the dark side. I then saw a tree just turn to ice i then looked around as i let go of the air i saw mist of smoke come from my mouth. I then turned around and saw a girl walking through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Matori
Newcomer
Matori

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Matori stretched and yawned as an explosion formed behind her of ice, the ice shards fired across the forest
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue41/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue31/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue36/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm

I then saw the shards flying as i flew to the air dodging them as i went through as i got a few feet away from her. "what are you trying to do"i said looking at her face. "is that you"i said.
Back to top Go down
Matori
Newcomer
Matori

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:30 pm

"no it's not me...."
Matori stopped and said sarcasticly
She then looked at him "i'm bored.....i need something to entertain myself..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tamashii
Admin
Tsuki Tamashii

Character sheet
HP:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Strength:
Frozen pathway(open) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Frozen pathway(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:44 pm

(heads up next time do not make your own topics, you rp in the pre-made ones)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen pathway(open)   Frozen pathway(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen pathway(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A World Where Only God Knows :: Where light don't shine.... :: The Black Forest-
Jump to: