A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
Raziel demon of hell Vote_lcapRaziel demon of hell Voting_barRaziel demon of hell Vote_rcap 
Leon
Raziel demon of hell Vote_lcapRaziel demon of hell Voting_barRaziel demon of hell Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
Raziel demon of hell 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
Raziel demon of hell 1zbao7o
Raziel demon of hell X3s705
Raziel demon of hell 2rnbuqo
Raziel demon of hell 35mk6rt
Raziel demon of hell 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterRaziel demon of hell 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

Raziel demon of hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue41/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue31/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue36/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

Raziel demon of hell Empty
PostSubject: Raziel demon of hell   Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 am

Charater(s) Pics
Raziel demon of hell Death_Angel_by_croaky

Basic Information
Firstname: Raziel
Middlename: Valentine
Lastname: Cycro
Nickname: Cycro
Birthday: October 31

Race: Demon
Element group(s): Dark/Time
Main Element(s): Time

In the light, or in the dark, or are you stuck between?: DARK!!!

Believer or not?: both

Physical Look
Hair color: black with white streaks going through it
Eye Color: red at times
Weight: 134
Height: 6'3
Other: has scars on his chest and above his nose.

Weapon and Gift

Weapon Description:Scythe
a long hand crafted weapon given to him from Satan him self.
Pros:anyone who touches my scythe makes them slow if they dont have the power of light
Cons: People with the power of light, if they touch it they can make it useless which i cant use it for 2 days. what?

Gift Description:
Pros: I can go into peoples mines and make them have nightmares and they can die in there dream. time i can deal lots of damage and i move very quick. (at least one)
Cons: Dark the person or someone else with the power of light can pull me out. People with the power of gravity can make me go normal speed.

Personality Information
Personality: evil.unforgivable demon
Dislike: bananas
Fears: After being kicked out of heaven he is scared that he will have to face god himself and be killed forever.
Catchphrase:
History: Anthor day as a angel i started to think back when i was once just human. I walked down 84th street looking for something interesting. When i women was about to be shot down by a man wanting her to give him money. As i ran for her rescue he pointed the gun at me as he started to back up then the women then he backed to far falling in the street losing his balance he gripped the gun pulling the trigger. As the girl laid on the ground squinting with her hands up i noticed i had 4 gun shot wounds all in my back and chest. The girl hollered as she saw that i was bleeding to death. I looked to street and saw blood that was in a pattern of tire tracks. I then fell back looking to the sky and died in peace. (back in reality-Heaven)I walked to a small tree that had many apples on it i at one that was really red as i felt a surge through my body. I then thought about the bad things i had done too. (human days-Earth) I was with a group of guys in a building as we loaded weapons to wreak havoc on the city people. As we jumped in a car and drove off all the windows were rolled down and out everyone blasted including me. I shot many people little girls little boys women men as the streets were filled with blood. We drove to a highway and cops followed us i came through the sun roof shooting at the windshield of the cop car. As blood splattered to the window. I smilled evily as the cop car had did to foward flips. As a helicopter came and started to shoot at the roof half the people in the car died except me and one kid. I got above the roof again and shot the helicopter failing. As the helicopter came crashing on the car. Everything blew up i woke up noticing fire and metal and glass cuttin my hand and arms up i finally got up completley limping away i looked back and saw the helicopter pilot crawling out grabbing the pistol off the ground and pointing the gun at me aiming carefully as the shot was fired i fell to the ground. Then there was a huge white flash i didn't know what happened was i shot in the head. Who knows....
Back to top Go down
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue144/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue144/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Raziel demon of hell   Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Raziel demon of hell Welcom11

lol. Nice History ^^
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue41/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue31/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
Raziel demon of hell Left_bar_bleue36/1000Raziel demon of hell Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Raziel demon of hell   Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raziel demon of hell   Raziel demon of hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raziel demon of hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A World Where Only God Knows :: The Beginning..... :: Charaters :: Charaters Approved-
Jump to: