A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
The Black smith Shop Vote_lcapThe Black smith Shop Voting_barThe Black smith Shop Vote_rcap 
Leon
The Black smith Shop Vote_lcapThe Black smith Shop Voting_barThe Black smith Shop Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
The Black smith Shop 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
The Black smith Shop 1zbao7o
The Black smith Shop X3s705
The Black smith Shop 2rnbuqo
The Black smith Shop 35mk6rt
The Black smith Shop 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterThe Black smith Shop 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

The Black smith Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

The Black smith Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Becareful. He's a good blacksmith but not a good people person.
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Yoho Aruto
General of Shadow Army
Yoho Aruto

Character sheet
HP:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue50/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Strength:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue60/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)
Intelligence:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue42/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm

"Yo idiot." Yoho said, entering in the shop.
"You got it?"
The black smith only glare at him.
"I thought I told you not to call me an idiot!!!!" he said angerly, throwing a sword at him.
Yoho dodge with ease.
"Whatever, can I have it?" Yoho said with impatient.
The Black smith schoffed and gave Yoho his weapon.
"Fines Demon bones that was made." he told the black smith.
Yoho just smirked.
"Thank.. you..." He said in a dangerous tone, that smirk never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue41/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue31/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue36/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I walked into the store hours later "hey blacksmith i need a the finest giant light sword you have"i said
"you sir are my best customer anything for you"the blacksmith said
He went to the back room scrambling through the shelf and on two shelves were these two long cases one was white and gold the other black and red. He grabbed the big white and gold case and set it down on the counter. He opened it slowly he had the nicest giant longsword i had ever seen. "thank you blacksmith" i said in appreciation.
"oh its no big deal"he said with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Yoho Aruto
General of Shadow Army
Yoho Aruto

Character sheet
HP:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue50/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Strength:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue60/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)
Intelligence:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue42/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Yoho nose scrunch up.
"Light..." he said with spite.
"Not my problem...." he said, making sure to leave some little monster before he left in the shadow, the payment on a table.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Newcomer
Raziel

Character sheet
HP:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue41/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Strength:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue31/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
The Black smith Shop Left_bar_bleue36/1000The Black smith Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

As i turned around i saw a shadow of fear standing right there as i looked in his eyes. I then opened up my eyes and looked around and saw everything was black kyoko was standing there then yoho came up stabbing her right in front of me i screamed in fear "quit...QUIT"i yelled then i opened my eyes unsheathing the sword quickly and slicing the demon as it disappeared into thin air. As i put the money on the counter and ran out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black smith Shop   The Black smith Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black smith Shop
Page 1 of 1