A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Vote_lcapThe Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Voting_barThe Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Vote_rcap 
Leon
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Vote_lcapThe Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Voting_barThe Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 1zbao7o
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) X3s705
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 2rnbuqo
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 35mk6rt
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterThe Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Left_bar_bleue144/1000The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)   The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:41 am

Ok, first rule.
KEEP IT UNDER PG-13 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, no sexaul content and if you're fight and something bloody happen that is M rated please put it in spoliers.
Code:
[spoiler] you messages [/spoiler]

Ok, next rule.
Swearing and other words that mean the same. You have permission to use them but any offense and meaning to the person you're swearing at, I guarantte you that you'll be punish ^^. I would like you to do this N*edd. Yes a star please. It would help cause less of troubles ^^;

Ok then, Rule #3.
Godmoding can also refer to the case where a player definitively describes the outcome of their own actions against another character or interactive object. For example, if player A states, "A strikes B and B takes damage", they could be considered to be godmoding. Another example of this might be where a character is facing multiple enemies, and they redirect one foe's attack onto another. For example, Player A states, "B misses A completely, and strikes C instead." This form of godmoding is also referred to as "autoing". The last 2 examples have also been called "calling consequences", where Player A doesn't leave A's actions against another character (B or C) open-ended and calls the consequence of said action, not giving Player B or Player C a choice about what happens to their characters. Active godmoding can also take the form of controlling characters that belong to someone else. Godmoding of this variety is also known as powergaming
(I like to thanks Wikipedia for this awsome explantion T_T)

Ok then ^^ next part is:
Please make your charater orginal. Some new and flashy!! Lol. Well at least something that is not off of some Charater from naruto or any other Anime/Manga. Weapons that are unique would be cool and interesting but if you want the weapon, please PM one of the Admins. Looks, that's fine, you can look like Sakura, Naruto, Cloud, etc. Just keep their personality different.

Ok then, THE NEXT ONE!!!!!
One charater is enough but if you want another, please PM and I'll make a consideration... but It's a most likely no. Anyway.... A sub charater is find but please do not let them fight ^^..... Unless they are your fighting parner >.> for your skills to be need in, then I/other admin take that into consideration.

By the way....... IF YOU BROKE ANY OF THESE RULE, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!! *GETS OUT A RANDOM GUY WITH A SIGN THAT SAID: RULE BREAKER AND TAKES OUT A BAT. THEN HIT HIM TO THE STARS* Oh but don't worry, you'll get atleast 3 warnings. If you gone too far then, I'll have no choice but to delete you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)   The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

P.s I know this doesn't look professial. XD
Back to top Go down
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)   The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 pm

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT MAKE ANY TOPICS WITH ADMINS APPROVAL.
Thank you and good bye ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)   The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules (IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!)
Page 1 of 1