A World Where Only God Knows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Only God Knows

Who would be choosen by God to Live here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ayumi Chie
The YingYang Shrine Vote_lcapThe YingYang Shrine Voting_barThe YingYang Shrine Vote_rcap 
Leon
The YingYang Shrine Vote_lcapThe YingYang Shrine Voting_barThe YingYang Shrine Vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
fallen soul
Naomi
Kyoko
Scarecrow
Venom
Tsuki Tamashii
Latest topics
» Hello??
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm by Mizuko

» The Instrument Room
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm by Tenshi

» Crystal Waterfall
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm by Mizuko

» Nao won!!! o,0
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am by Leon

» The Floating Island above
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm by Mizuko

» Starlit Ocean's shore
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm by fallen soul

» Twilight Tower
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm by fallen soul

» Dawn Lighthouse
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm by Mitsuki

» The Colors of the Sunset
The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm by Mizuko

Friend Forums
free forum
brothersoft.com
The YingYang Shrine 1ytu6v
EverNight
Admins
The YingYang Shrine 1zbao7o
The YingYang Shrine X3s705
The YingYang Shrine 2rnbuqo
The YingYang Shrine 35mk6rt
The YingYang Shrine 345fsqb
Events
None right about now ^^;
Weather
WinterThe YingYang Shrine 2hhm1z4 It's a bit cold though warm on some parts of the Land. Mostly cloudly with a mid chance of snow.

The YingYang Shrine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi Chie
Admin
Ayumi Chie

Character sheet
HP:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue144/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Strength:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue144/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (144/1000)
Intelligence:

The YingYang Shrine Empty
PostSubject: The YingYang Shrine   The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 am

There is a Priest here who took care of it. Also a priestess.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The YingYang Shrine Img_1610

Theme Song
Back to top Go down
https://worldgodknows.darkbb.com
Shiyounonai Zetsumi
Shadow's Soliders
Shiyounonai Zetsumi

Character sheet
HP:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue83/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)
Strength:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue78/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (78/1000)
Intelligence:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue83/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The YingYang Shrine   The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:07 am

*Soren stood their sighing finally bored of this world a strange this started walking to the center of the shrine and caught himself ina barrier and he held out his arms* "This world...I have tried and tried to protect you but you never let me and for the I want to be forgotten each day I feel myself dying with a twisted hate I always have hated and always will their no more more demise in this world for me to find I have found it all and I quit with the burden that has been given to me." *A strange light erupts around Soren and the same person split from him and he looks at Soren wearing a black kiniko with a cape that intersects in the center and has the edges flaring out he smiles and begins laughing his long black hair flowing upwards with the power surge and he summons Soren blade and Stabs Soren straight in the heart blood sputtering out his mouth as a smile approached Soren face he sighs* "Good-bye you cruel world filled with you cruel heartless distainless people....I loved you yet you threw me away like I was nothing but a nuisance....hahahhahHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" *His body vanishes in a orb of light that implodes within itself* "Well it seems he was weak...where as I his hatred am strong...."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Newcomer
Neo

Character sheet
HP:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue20/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Strength:
The YingYang Shrine Left_bar_bleue20/1000The YingYang Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The YingYang Shrine   The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 pm

*Neo arrives at the shrine*
Finally found this place
*Kneels and closes his eyes towards the Shrine*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The YingYang Shrine   The YingYang Shrine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The YingYang Shrine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A World Where Only God Knows :: In Between :: The Town of Twilight and Dawn-